• Product Dimension : Length : 6 inches; Width : 6 inches; Height : 7 inches
Jute is a 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly material and does not pollute our environments like plastic and poly, and we encourage the usage of jute so that we can also contribute to our environment to make our planet clean and healthy place to live in. The multiple uses along with its eco-friendly nature make it quite a favorite for us.
Jute Planters an organic way of planting in your home, terrace, garden, farm, etc.
These planters/baskets can be used for anything. Be it to grow your plant, store your knick-knacks, or keep your laundry, our baskets are truly multi-functional.
At SmallNeeds, we are committed to bringing exclusive hand made products to accentuate the interiors of all homes. We source directly from artisans of North-East India, who have honed their native craft over centuries in various parts of India
- Perfect to give your home a bohemian feel, this planter cum storage basket is a must buy. Style it against your sofa to store your pillows or put a potted plant inside.
- Made with 100% Jute
- Ideal height of plants that can be fit in the baskets
- Please Note: The planter/ basket is 100% handmade. Therefore, the appearance and size may vary slightly due to the handcrafted nature of the product.
- All of our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Highest quality products: We don’t compromise on quality.
- We take pride in supporting some of North- East India’s most talented artisans. When the idea for SmallNeeds took root, it was with a simple realization: these designs deserve to be seen and to be appreciated beyond the streets of North-East, India. And the artisans behind them deserve to be properly compensated for their incredible work. It brings us the greatest joy to know that we are not only empowering North-Eastern artisans to take control of their future but also connecting them with buyers who feel a true affinity for their magical work.
- By supporting our Eco-friendly products, you will be supporting the artisans of North-East, India.